Deborah Jenkins joined PPL in 2013 as a Managing Consultant. She has over 10 years’ experience of management consultancy and delivering transformational change across the public, private and third sector. Deborah brings a structured yet flexible approach to her work, employing a wide range of management tools, theories and techniques. She balances a strong grasp of the big picture with a necessary grip on the detail and effectively manages multiple project teams and resources to deliver outstanding results for her clients. Deborah thrives on change and complexity and is passionate about supporting her clients through challenging journeys and responding to major shifts in the external environment.
Her client and project portfolio encompasses;
- A best practice review of Post Project Evaluation (PPE) for the National Audit Office,
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA) for a £4bn IT infrastructure Programme at the Ministry of Defence
- PMO Manager for a system implementation at REPSOL, an oil and gas company in Madrid
- Project managed a £42m international skills project for the Department of Business, Innovation and Skills
- Accredited OGC gateway reviewer for a large programme at UK Trade and Investment (UKTI)
- KPIs review and process redesign of the Derivatives legal team at Lloyds Bank
- Programme management advisory to a strategic partnership programme in Cornwall County Council, working with teams of lawyers, consultants, in-house staff and partner organisations
- Strategic facilitation and organisational review for the Board of a small trust fund in the music industry
- Strategy development and facilitation at Blenheim CDP (The London Drugs & Alcohol Agency)
Deborah has advised local, national and international charities and is adept at working with Chief Executives, Boards and Senior Management Teams to structure, facilitate and drive forward the planning and delivery of new organisational strategies, in partnership with the client teams.
Most recently, her work has focussed on the integration of health and social care where she has led the Better Care Fund programme for PPL, helping multiple boroughs to collectively develop their visions & plans for integrated care. Deborah led the team at Triborough which developed the national exemplar used by NHS England and LGA.
As part of the senior management team, Deborah is responsible for the Learning & Development strategy at PPL. She is an experienced facilitator with strong communication and coaching skills. She is passionate about developing staff and providing high quality, high impact solutions for her clients.
Deborah studied Physical Geography at The University of Bristol, and speaks fluent Spanish. She is PRINCE2 and MSP accredited.