We are recruiting at Senior Consultant level!
Management Consultancy with a difference…
- One of the Financial Times 2018 Leading Management Consultancies in the UK
- Winner, Institute for Continuous Improvement in Public Services Award 2017
- Winner, UK MCA Overall Consulting Excellence Award for Client Service and Value 2017
- Winner, UK MCA Overall Consulting Excellence Award for Ethical Consultancy 2018
Senior Consultant @ PPL
Do you want to be part of making change happen, working in some of the most exciting and challenging service areas, from strategy development through to implementation and evaluation, and from the boardroom to the frontline?
Being a senior consultant at PPL means working with clients including the NHS, Local and Central Government, the Voluntary and Community Sector and Social Enterprises.
It means taking responsibility for project teams and work with local stakeholders, including system leaders, managers, frontline professions and the individuals and communities they serve, to transform outcomes and lives; with the support of experienced colleagues, system specialists, academics and professionals from our core permanent team and broader network of over 250 practitioners.
Founded in 2007, PPL has grown based on a 95%+ repeat business rate to become one of the leading consultancies specialising in public sector transformation in the UK.
With partners including the Innovation Unit, King’s College London, Nesta and the Social Care Institute for Excellence, we work on some of the toughest challenges facing our society today – including how we continue to improve health and wellbeing for children and young people, adults and older people; and create sustainable services, fit for the 21st century.
We support and empower people through a commitment to evidence-based change, co-designed and delivered by multi-disciplinary teams who work in partnership with clients and leading innovators.
We work to the highest professional standards, with our award winning organisational development specialists not only supporting our clients to grow their capacity and capabilities, as but in ensuring that every one of our own team at every level is proactively supported in their individual professional development.
Our base is our converted warehouse in SE1, close to the River Thames. Like all consultants, we enjoy being “in the field” – but with a strong commitment to supporting flexible working and having a life outside of work. At PPL, your commitment and impact isn’t judged by the number of hours you put in or nights spent away from home, but by the results you produce and the appreciation of your clients and colleagues. And when you are not on client site, there are plenty of opportunities to connect, network, socialise and learn, not just with other team members but with all the senior leaders, practitioners, academics and experts who we are proud to work with and learn from.
About the role
We offer a unique opportunity for you to develop and deploy management consultancy skills on a wide range of ground-breaking projects to improve outcomes with and for individuals and communities across the UK.
The role is based in London and the salary is between £50,000 - £59,000 per annum, along with a benefits package including a London travel allowance, company pension, health and life insurance.
Successful candidates will have:
- Intellectual curiosity
- A clear commitment to supporting better outcomes from public and community services
- A passion for professional growth and development, both for themselves and others
- A good academic record, with good numeracy and writing skills
- An analytical approach to problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and a track record of successful teamwork
- The ability to take on responsibility for making positive change happen
- Relevant experience in delivering consultancy projects or similar assignments.