We are recruiting at Analyst level!
Management Consultancy with a difference…
PPL – winners of UK Management Consultancy Consulting Excellence Award for Ethical Behaviour (2018), Client Service and Value (2017)
Analyst @ PPL
- Are you passionate about improving health and wellbeing in our society?
- Do you thrive in an environment where every day is different and where you need to use your analytical, creative and team working skills on a daily basis?
- Are you keen to pursue a career in management consulting?
- Do you measure your success by the impact and results you deliver?
If so, we would love to talk to you about joining our team at PPL.
We offer a unique opportunity for you to develop and deploy management consultancy skills on a wide range of ground-breaking projects to improve outcomes in communities across the UK.
Our team contains a mix of skills and experience, and our approach to professional growth and development means that you will be learning from colleagues and contributing and sharing your own skills and interests in a creative and exciting way to deliver real results.
The role is based in London and the salary is £30,000 per annum. In addition to this, you will receive contribution towards your London travel and 3% contribution towards your pension, as well as excellent professional development and a range of exciting stimulating work.
The successful candidate will have:
- A good university degree and academic record
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent numeracy and writing skills
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for professional growth and development
- A professional manner, strong interpersonal and team working skills
- A commitment to delivering public service outcomes
- Relevant professional experience
How to apply:
Please complete our contact form via our website:
Please submit your application form as soon as possible and no later than Monday 18th June.
For more information, please contact Laura Walsh: firstname.lastname@example.org