PPL to grow team across analyst level
Healthcare Analyst Opportunity
- Are you passionate about improving health and wellbeing of our society?
- Do you thrive in an environment where every day is different and where you need to apply and develop your analytical, collaboration skills and creativity on a daily basis?
- Are you keen to pursue a career in management consulting?
PPL is an independent and specialist management consultancy based in London. For over 7 years we have been working across health, local government, central government, and with national agencies to transform public services and improve outcomes for citizens.
We are now growing our team at analyst levels and are keen to hear from those who share our commitment to excellence and service.
Working as part of a close knit and passionate team, you’ll learn to think in new ways and grow your core consulting skills. You will work alongside experienced management consultants on a wide range of ground-breaking projects in health and social care.
Successful candidates in this round will bring:
- Strong core skills - including analytical, problem solving and relationship building
- An excellent academic record, educated to at least degree level at a leading university
- An understanding of the issues facing health and social care across the UK
- A proven ability to excel in your field and support others to do the same
- Outstanding interpersonal and team working skills
- The ambition to succeed and the drive to build a career
What you can expect in return:
- Competitive base salary and benefit and bonus package
- Continuous and structured investment in your professional training and development
- To work on challenging and engaging projects and programmes
- To be part of a committed, collaborative and high performing team
How to apply…
Complete our online contact form via our website: http://pplconsulting.co.uk/careers/apply.php
The deadline for applications is Friday 19th February 2016 and interviews will be held from Monday 22nd February 2016.
For more information, please contact Nicole Denny via email at Nicole.email@example.com