PPL to grow team across principal level
Principal Management Consultants - London
Salary: Competitive, depending on level and experience
- Support the development of health and wellbeing in the UK
- Work on leading transformation projects across health and social care
- Thrive and progress in a growing and dynamic team committed to excellence
PPL is a leading independent specialist health and care management consultancy based in London. We work across health, local government, central government, and with national agencies to transform public services and improve outcomes for citizens. We are looking to grow our team with principal consultants who share our commitment to delivering impact.
Successful candidates will have:
- Excellent core consulting skills - including analytical, problem solving, relationship building, project and programme management abilities
- A strong track record in management consultancy, ideally within health, local government or central government
- An excellent academic record, educated to at least degree level at a leading university
- A deep understanding of the issues facing health and social care policy and practice across the UK
- Ability to lead people and teams and engage clients and stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- A proven track record of delivering real and meaningful change for clients and leading transformational change spanning multiple local and national stakeholders.
- A commitment to PPL’s values: We are creative, ethical, competitive, balanced, structured, flexible and sustainable
- A competitive base salary, benefit and bonus package
- Continuous and structured investment in your professional training and development
- The opportunity to work on challenging and worthwhile projects and programmes
- Committed, collaborative and high performing colleagues
To apply please go to http://pplconsulting.co.uk/careers/apply.php and fill in our application form attaching a CV and brief cover letter. The deadline for applications is 24/12/2015.