Finding the right people is hugely important to us - we’re always on the lookout for bright, passionate people to join our team.
If you want to work as part of a high-performing team committed to making a real difference in the public sector, PPL might be the right place for you.
With PPL you will:
- Promote the development of health and wellbeing in the UK
- Work on leading transformation projects across health and social care
- Thrive and progress in a growing and dynamic team
- Develop as a management consultant, through our comprehensive internal training programme
"PPL is an ambitious, intellectually challenging and fun place to work, where we share a passion for delivering outcomes that matter!" Russell Jones, Consultant, PPL
Our team combines intellectual rigour with practical expertise in making real change happen. We are looking for people who are:
- Analytical and strategic in their approach
- Receptive and able to communicate ideas effectively
- Adaptive, flexible and eager to learn
- Able to empathise with our clients, taking time to understand what is important to them
- Motivated to support PPL, our clients and partners to achieve sustainable results
Our employees are our greatest asset and we reward them with a range of benefits, including:
- A competitive base salary, bonus package and benefits, including London travel allowance
- Continuous and structured investment in your professional training and development
- The opportunity to work on challenging and worthwhile projects and programmes
- Committed, collaborative and high performing colleagues
- Regular company socials and networking events with our sector partners
- Employee rewards scheme
"What we wanted to create was a place where our teams worked collaboratively, both internally and with those they were supporting, to a set of shared values and culture; in an environment which was ambitious, intellectually challenging, passionate about delivery and fun to work in." Claire Kennedy, Simon Morioka, Co-Founders, PPL
If this sounds like you and you are looking for your next challenge, get in touch!