"PPL is an ambitious, intellectually challenging and fun place to work, where we share a passion for delivering outcomes that matter!" Russell Jones, Consultant, PPL
We are currently recruiting for Principal and Senior Consultants, and expanding our strategic leadership team.
If you want to work as part of a high-performing team, committed to making a real difference in the public sector, PPL might be the right place for you.
With PPL you will:
- Create improved outcomes for communities across the UK
- Work on leading transformation projects across health and social care
- Thrive and progress in a growing and dynamic team
- Be supported and encouraged to develop professionally through our comprehensive internal training programme, 'How We Learn'
Our team combines intellectual rigour with practical expertise in making real change happen. We are looking for people who are:
- Analytical, strategic and empathetic in their approach
- Able to think quickly and creatively, with a strong academic background
- Receptive and able to communicate ideas effectively
- Adaptive, flexible and eager to learn
- Able to listen to our clients, taking time to understand what is important to them and how to help them
- Motivated to support PPL, our clients and partners to achieve sustainable results
We are incredibly proud of our team, and we recognise the excellent work they do through:
- A competitive base salary, bonus package and benefits, including London travel allowance
- Continuous and structured investment in your professional training and development
- The opportunity to work on challenging and worthwhile projects and programmes
- Committed, collaborative and high performing colleagues
- Regular company socials and networking events with our sector partners
- Employee rewards scheme
"What we wanted to create was a place where our teams worked collaboratively, both internally and with those they were supporting, to a set of shared values and culture; in an environment which was ambitious, intellectually challenging, passionate about delivery and fun to work in." Claire Kennedy, Simon Morioka, Co-Founders, PPL